Wednesday, July 29, 2009


today is 29th july
Lots of pressure in office just came now little earlier
But still cant concentrate in my own work. I have created this blog not for others but for me where I can feel little relax to explain myself, answer myself.
A lot of problems and uncertainties follows me where ever I go.
I need to marry some one.............................................................................
It is definitely not a good reason to worry.
then ?
I really love my that women to whom I am going to marry.........
Is it a reason?
No
But here comes the devil.
A powerful source whispers a story of love in my years.
I really don't know what to do.
A lot of commitment is there in my life to so many person.
some day I will be enough able to fulfill my love's requirement.
I know that she will never put herself when I ask for.
I know she will be with till her last breath.
But
But
Here comes the problem
I know how to make happy my own family.
I have a key of fortune.........................................
But I don't have the lock.................................... of fortune...........................................................................